Beautiful Mason Jar Hummingbird Feeder with Three PortsRegular price $49.99 Sale price $21.99 Save $28.00
Among the smallest of birds, the hummingbird is definitely a fan favorite.
With our Hummingbird Feeder, you can easily attract those iridescent hummingbird to your yard.
It’s the classic design that you know and will love to see playing in your garden.This is a lovely 16 ounce Hanging feeder with three ports.Easy to clean and just hang anywhere.
This Hummingbird Feeder Bottle has a wide-mouth opening that allows for easy filling and cleaning.It has a built-in bee guard that helps to keep insects out.
With this Hummingbird Feeder Bottle, you can attract birds such as jays, robins, sparrows, tits, and many other birds.
The feeder is not only a great gift for backyard bird lovers but also a unique gift for parents and children who love watching birds.
- 100% new design and high quality.
- Made of environmentally material, it is safe and non-toxic and can be used safely for birds.
- Flower outlet, beautiful optical, suitable for hummingbirds to eat.
- The removable device, easy to assemble, easy to clean, and dry.
- Attached to the hook, can be hung in both the garden, indoors and outdoors, etc. Convenient for birds to eat.
- Diameter: 9.8cm
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.00
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.